4.16.2009

Jack Davey






I am a music lover.I always get new music.I rather listen to music than watching TV.I'd rather have intellectual conversation about music than talk about the neighbors ugly kids.So I'd like to share what I've been blasting in my studio for a staight week now.I FINALLY have J*Davey's "The Beauty In Distortion" and "The Land Of The Lost" CD's after soooo long I've heard "Mr.Mister" a couple years back.I love Jack Davey!
WHO IS JACK DAVEY??
She has a boy's name (who cares),She's weird (so am I...I've heard),She has a Mohawk (AND?!?!!?).She is Jack Davey,one half of J*Davey (along with Brook DeLeau,who is so CUTE),a duo from Los Angeles,California.Their music can be described as Funk,Alternative Hip Hop,Electronica,Alternative Rock/Funk,etc.,etc.,etc....Who gives a damn how they're catagorized,They are the HOTNESS.No homo,but she's my girl crush and I love her style.Support the Music---My jams are "Everybody Touch It" ,"Camera (Gangsta)","Finer Things (Bossing Up)","Just Because" and "Slooow".The CD can be purchased on their site.Check it out.Good to hear original,real music.They are way underrated.